Industry-Leading Sanitisation, Disinfection and 30 Day Anti-Virus Barrier Protection Service
Touch Zone Clean offers an industry-leading sanitisation, disinfection and 30 day anti-virus barrier protection service that will deliver ongoing protection against virus infection by touch.
We use a simple but highly effective and eco-friendly chemical process that will ensure that when we apply the coating, the solution will bond correctly and completely to surfaces, providing long-lasting (typically 30 day) protection against harmful pathogens on all touch points treated.
Whether you have had a COVID-19 confirmed case or you just want you, your staff, and customers to feel safe premises, we can provide protection against viruses and pathogens in your premises or home.
Help Prevent Sick Days in the Workplace.30 Day protection against touch transmission of viruses
How we work
Touch Zone Clean has one simple aim; to reduce the risk of infection by touch in commercial and residential premises. To achieve this, we first identify all touch points. These are then sanitised, disinfected and covered with an antimicrobial solution to provide a barrier against harmful bacteria and pathogens for a longer period of time than simple disinfectant can effect.
What’s different about Touch Zone Clean is that not only do we follow a justified disinfecting ‘best practice’ procedure to ensure the most effective protection against virus infection, we also include ATP testing throughout the process so that both we and our clients can be satisfied that the service is quality-controlled and of a high efficiency.
We also pride ourselves on offering a top quality service for a commercially reasonable price. We believe in working together in business for the good of all, especially in the fight against harmful viruses and bacteria that threaten our communities and currently, our way of life.
- A thorough cleaning and sanitisation of all surfaces, as part of our ‘best practice’ procedure* – a step beyond cleaning, sanitisation kills a greater amount of bacteria to decrease infection risk. Missing this initial deep clean in such services is both pointless and costly, as surfaces need to be free of dust, debris etc to really take effect.
- The spraying of all touch points within the premises with powerful disinfectant to kill any existing viruses or harmful bacteria* – using an electrostatic spray, we coat all surfaces with disinfectant to ensure effective coverage and cleanliness. We then allow sufficient time for this to take effect, then test using ATP methods to ensure that surfaces are ready for antimicrobial coating.
- A coating with an antimicrobial solution to provide a long-lasting barrier protection against viruses and pathogens – we apply an antimicrobial solution using electrostatic spray technology, providing your premises with 360 degree coverage.
- The use of electrostatic spray technology when applying solutions, to provide superior 360 degree coverage – essential to achieve a thorough, effective coating.
- ATP testing throughout the process – to ensure the achievement of quality control and ‘best in class’ service delivery
To significantly reduce the risk of infection by touch, we recommend that antimicrobial coating is reapplied no longer than 30 days after the initial application, for ongoing barrier protection. Providing that this is adhered to, it should not be necessary to disinfect every time, as the coating has been providing barrier protection against harmful bacteria and pathogens.
Reduce the risk of virus and pathogen infection within your home.Keeping your family and friends safe
To find an answer simply click on a question to reveal the answer